So a really, really sweet person read my post about the Hijab and its misconceptions today, and decided that I deserved the Liebster Award! Thank you to Aquila Nabila, for being that person. (She’s got a really wonderful blog about Hijab styling, by the way.)
The Liebster Award is basically an award given to bloggers by other bloggers, all completely online. It’s designed to get (new) bloggers linked within the blogosphere and to encourage them to keep going. It’s very similar to a chain letter, where one person gets the award and then nominates other people who they feel deserve it.
So anyway, here are the rules:
- Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you and display the award.
- Answer 11 questions that the blogger gives you.
- Give 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 11 bloggers who you think are deserving of the award.
- Let the bloggers know that you nominated them.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
My answers to aquila’s questions:
Describe your personal style in 3 words.
Umm…simple, classy and comfortable. I’m not really good with this whole ‘style’ thing. I had to ask my mum for pointers.
What is your craziest memory with your best friend?