- People aren’t against you. They’re just for themselves.
- Climb mountains not so the world can see you, but so you can see the world.
- You learn more from failure than you do from success; don’t let it stop you. Failure builds character.
- The most dangerous risk of all – the risk of spending your life not doing what you want, on the bet that you can guy yourself the freedom to do it later.
- Go where you’re celebrated; not where you’re tolerated.
- The person that you will spend the most time with in life is yourself, so better try to make yourself as interesting as possible.
- If you accept your limitations, you go beyond them.
- People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing. That’s why we recommend it daily.
- Everyone you meet is afraid of something, loves something and has lost something.
- Comfort is the enemy of achievement.
Those sentences were simply beautiful. Thoughts, anyone?